Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Manage Publication( Asset properties)

Level 2

Hi Team,

Iam using the AEM 6.4.1 version. When i select the set of assets using the asset admin search rail. Iam unable to see an option manage publication in asset properties.  There is only one button called Quick publish.

We need to unpublish the set of assets but there is no way to do it asset properties. Please fine the screen shots below.

1742627_pastedImage_1.png

1742617_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

Sai

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I tried in AEM 6.4.2 and AEM 6.4.4 and able to see "Manage Publications" link is coming fine. Can you try in plain AEM 6.4.1 without any custom code.

Also check if there are any custom code which might be removing/hiding "Manage Publications" link in your instance.

AEM-6.4.2.pngAEM_6_4.4.pngAEM_6_4.2_M.png

Hope this helps!

Level 2

I have tried in 6.4.2 plan AEM instance without any custom code but i couldn't find any option for manage publication. Could you tell me the exact version which your using.

1742847_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks.

Community Advisor

Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 1.51.15 PM.png

Also, check whether you have appropriate permissions (replicate access) to the folder which are testing