Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities now GA!

Employee

We are excited to announce the General Availability of Experience Manager Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities, available to Assets Cloud Service customers on 28 June 2024.

Content Hub puts branded content at your fingertips, enabling any teams to easily discover, remix, and activate approved assets at scale, through an intuitive portal. Teams throughout the enterprise can quickly access brand approved assets for reuse or inspiration and activate content across all distribution channels throughout the organization and extending to its business partners like agencies or distributors.

Learn more about Content Hub via below Experience League documentation:

With Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities, assets are referenced from the DAM (no binary copies), so whatever changes are made in the DAM will auto-propagate in downstream applications while maintaining asset governance. Further, the assets are optimized and transformed at the edge for fast performance, and delivery insights. Customers can also deliver assets public or secure. 

Content Hub, together with Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities and our Asset Selector MFE technology, will help democratize and simplify access to approved assets for activation at scale across channels and use cases, both in-app as well as through a browser-based portal. Organizations will retain the overall governance and maintain the source of truth for their assets with AEM Assets Cloud Service remaining the foundation of their DAM deployments.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2

@apogupta  Can you help me understand how can we consume asset metadata like alt text present in remote assets aem instance in AEM sites component? i checked the Image core components and seems like it has capability to get DM urls but not image alt text from Remote dam.. Please clarify.