Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Asset Share pages and IE11

Level 3

We have some asset share pages that worked on all browsers until about 4 weeks ago.  Only with IE11, it is not loading CSS correctly, gives the mis-matched mime type error in browser console (F12), but it's not mime types.  On Chrome and Firefox it looks fine, but you should be able to double-click on a thumbnail and it opens up a preview tab with more into on the asset.  Going direct to publish works, going through dispatcher it does not.  I recall we ran into this when we did the upgrade to 6.3 and it was a caching issue on the dispatcher.  If I don't go through dispatcher and go direct to the publish instance at port 4305, it works fine.  It's only IE 11 through the dispatcher.  Do this ring a bell with anyone?

Here is a basic sample:  https://digitalhubshare.symantec.com/content/symantec/digitalhub/external/enterprise/logos-pkg.html

Thanks for looking!

Jim P

2 Replies

Level 10

This looks like a software bug. Please open a support ticket so this can be fixed by the Eng team.