Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Approving multiple items at once

Level 2

Hi All,

Is it possible to select all items in the inbox and approve at once? It seems to need to be on a case by case basis.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AEM_PARTY,

This is not possible OOTB. The main reason is of this is a fact that inbox is a unified view that can present different type of items and each item can be connected with different type of action.

You can try to customize inbox view on your own, but I think this will be quite complex. Alternatively you can raise an idea via community.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AEM_PARTY,

This is not possible OOTB. The main reason is of this is a fact that inbox is a unified view that can present different type of items and each item can be connected with different type of action.

You can try to customize inbox view on your own, but I think this will be quite complex. Alternatively you can raise an idea via community.

Community Advisor

@AEM_PARTY the reason it is an approval case by case is because a team of authors can have multiple reviewers, publishers and authors. They need to review assets, approve/reject the changes based on an approval workflow.

If you don't need any step-by-step approval process, you can simply elevate the user rights so that they can directly upload-update-publish the assets without needing any manual approvals.

More info here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-brand-portal/using/admin-tools/brand-port... 

Level 2

Thanks, I get that but what I was keen on was multi select on the left column utilized to allow multi select of the CFs I am reviewing and happy with and press approve.

Sadly, I need to individually go through 30 CFs click complete, select approve then press ok.

If I could multi select the CFs I wanted to approve this would be a simple process, this is currently painfully slow.

Level 2

Thanks for the reply. My use case in a headless mode is a bit different.

I have a CF which is a "page". It is then made up of multiple other CFs which are the components.

Say I have 1 page and 5 components. This means 6 individual approvals.