Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Push Notification Distribution and Web Server Cooperation

Level 1

Push Notification Distribution and Web Server Cooperation

We are investigating ways to call Adobe Marketing Cloud push notification delivery function from web server.

Would you please tell me the URL describing API specifications?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Oyama,

It sounds like you're looking for APIs that will allow you to manage push messages. Adobe doesn't currently have API push messaging functionality.

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Oyama,

Our Mobile Services documentation can be found here.

If I understand your question correctly, you'd like to send a push notification to a mobile device based on an action on your website. Is my understanding correct? If so, are you looking for information on Android, iOS, or both? Also, would the user be triggering this event on a mobile device inside a mobile browser or would the user be inside your app on a web view?

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 1

To Jantzen,

Thank you for your reply. Answer and additional questions will be below.
· I want to know if Adobe Marketing Cloud can cooperate with external web server. I would like to collaborate with a server application created by our company and Analystics of Adobe Marketing Cloud. (To send push notification)
· We believe that sending push notifications is from the website created by us or from our server application created by us. Trigger is operation by the operator or the web application (automatic) .
· Mobile device is assumed to be both AndroidOS and iOS.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Oyama,

It sounds like you're looking for APIs that will allow you to manage push messages. Adobe doesn't currently have API push messaging functionality.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 1

Jantzen,

Thank you for answering.
Perhaps I was misunderstanding the premise.
It is correct that there is no push notification API for external systems available.

I will review the whole picture again. Thank you for replying many times.