Expand my Community achievements bar.

Understand Segment breakdown Realized, Existing and Exiting

Community Advisor

Hi all,

I would like to understand more about the possible segment membership status [Realized, Existing and Exiting]. Once I define the segment definition and run the job for the first time with some profile that  meets the segment definition, Is it Realized the first possible  Status? or we have a default status before running the job?

Thanks

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@Luca_Lattarini Status would be “realized”  for the first time with some profile meets the segment definition.

Level 4

Hi @Luca_Lattarini,

There is no BREAKDOWN status for a segment before first job run. BREAKDOWN status starts appearing and changing after each segment job execution. Please find the details of different classifications of BREAKDOWN status below,

• existing: The profile was already part of the segment prior to the job request, and continues to maintain its membership to a segment definition.
  • realized: The profile is entering for the first time and meeting the segment definition as part of the current job request.
  • exited: The profile was already part of the segment prior to the job request and exiting the segment as part of the current job request.

Hope this helps.

With Regards,

Amit