Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe CDN Server isn't deleting an Adobe Portfolio image

Level 1

Hello,

This doesn't seem like the place to ask this question, but an experienced member at community.adobe.com told me to post it here instead of where I originally asked the question, on community.adobe.com.

I have an unfortunate circumstance where someone uploaded a photo they didn't have permission to, to their website using Adobe Portfolio. The photo is not supposed to be online.

They removed it from their Adobe Portfolio site but it is still cached in ***-***-***-cdn-cf1.myportfolio.com

How do I permanently get rid of all cached versions of the image? He deleted the gallery and images out of the backend of the site, or so he says. They still exist when you go directly to the CDN url.

This is not simple browser-cache, this is a CDN server saving a copy of the image and still serving it.

Your help would be really appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

hi @nancy25 ,

Have you tried clearing CDN cache? I guess if you clear CDN cache then it wont be there.

Also, can refer to Solved: AEM cloud: how to flush CDN cached images? - Adobe

Experience League Community - 425153 . 

You can raise support ticket with Adobe, CSME will help to clear the CDN cache on request.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Nikita Garg

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

hi @nancy25 ,

Have you tried clearing CDN cache? I guess if you clear CDN cache then it wont be there.

Also, can refer to Solved: AEM cloud: how to flush CDN cached images? - Adobe

Experience League Community - 425153 . 

You can raise support ticket with Adobe, CSME will help to clear the CDN cache on request.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Nikita Garg