Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Cancelling Adobe Account

Level 1

I need help. I used a very small amount of Adobe software while at university, which was great, no issue with the software. Although I haven't used it since last summer (2022)

My problem now is that I am struggling for work and going through my accounts, i'm still paying nearly £25 a month for software i've barely used and cannot afford to use. When I tried to cancel i'm told that I need to pay more than £100.

Please can someone tell me how to cancel so I can stop paying and also to make sure that I don't renew, as I cannot afford £25 for anything but food and heating 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MichaelsKelly 

To cancel an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) account, you need to contact Adobe customer support. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Go to the Adobe support page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

2. Click on the "Contact us" button at the bottom of the page.

3. Choose the product you want to cancel (Adobe Experience Manager).

4. Select the type of issue you want to report (e.g. "Account and membership").

5. Choose the contact option that works best for you (e.g. phone or chat).

6. Explain to the customer support representative that you want to cancel your AEM account and provide any necessary details (such as your account information).

7. Follow the instructions provided by the customer support representative to complete the cancellation process.

Cancelling an AEM account may result in loss of access to the AEM services and associated data. Therefore, it is important to ensure that you have a backup of any important data before cancelling the account.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MichaelsKelly 

To cancel an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) account, you need to contact Adobe customer support. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Go to the Adobe support page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

2. Click on the "Contact us" button at the bottom of the page.

3. Choose the product you want to cancel (Adobe Experience Manager).

4. Select the type of issue you want to report (e.g. "Account and membership").

5. Choose the contact option that works best for you (e.g. phone or chat).

6. Explain to the customer support representative that you want to cancel your AEM account and provide any necessary details (such as your account information).

7. Follow the instructions provided by the customer support representative to complete the cancellation process.

Cancelling an AEM account may result in loss of access to the AEM services and associated data. Therefore, it is important to ensure that you have a backup of any important data before cancelling the account.