Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe marketing cloud and SAP business objects

Level 1

Hi All,

I have been trying to understand how business objects can be used along with Adobe Marketing products such as AEM, Analytics, Target and campaign in a digital marketing business environment. I couldn't find even a single article about integration of these products online or on Adobe website and wondering if anybody on this group can shed some light. 

Thanks in advance,
SS
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

There's an article here adobe.ly/267ShC6 that details each core service and integration available. With a brief description. There is also a video here that talks a little bit about what you can do with the Marketing Cloud. Is this what you are looking for?

Best,

Tacia

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

There's an article here adobe.ly/267ShC6 that details each core service and integration available. With a brief description. There is also a video here that talks a little bit about what you can do with the Marketing Cloud. Is this what you are looking for?

Best,

Tacia

Level 1

Hi everyone,

the link is invalid and I have the same question.

Is there an updated version?

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Kolja

Level 10

I'm not sure what exactly the previous link showed. Can you expand a bit more on what exactly you are looking for?

Level 1

Hi,

thanks for the quick response.

I'm working on the integration of Adobe Experience Cloud to SAP Lumira/ Business Objects or any other analytics tool to merge ERP and CRM data with web analytics data.

So my question is if this is achieved through custom APIs or some kind of build-in apps?

Best,

Kolja

Level 10

I found a few articles that might provide some information

Adobe and SAP Team Up to Deliver Insight-Driven Marketing for Enterprise Customers | Adobe Newsroom

Adobe Marketing Cloud & SAP HANA platform | Adobe Blog

Outside of those articles, I don't believe we have any out of the box integration with SAP currently.