Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

unable to delete external account type-Web analytics

Level 4

Hi ,

I am trying to delete external account type-Web analytics as I have created a new one for my integration of campaign with adobe analytics.

There is a error cropping up when I try to delete the old external account(error screenshot attached )

please help in deleting this .

Note : I want to delete this, because I think it is interfering with my integration. Old segments are being referenced from new external account, resulting in failure of technical workflow.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Manish,

Please check for Campaign template with this ID value.

Regards,

Vipul

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Manish,

Search for delivery with ID value as 3651675.

Either delete the delivery or perform a mass update to modify the foreign key link to 0.

Then you will be bale to delete this account.

Please note that there might be other deliveries linked as well. So you will have to repeat this for all deliveries.

Another option is to disable the external account

Regards,

Vipul

Regards,

Vipul

Employee

Hello Manish,

This error is coming since you have delivery with Primary key = 3651675 which is using this web Analyics account.

Please remove the web analytics account from the delivery properties of this delivery by going to properties and then the web Analytics tab.

If you are not able to remove it , then Deleting the delivery would resolve this.

Level 4

Vipul Raghav wrote...

Hi Manish,

Search for delivery with ID value as 3651675.

Either delete the delivery or perform a mass update to modify the foreign key link to 0.

Then you will be bale to delete this account.

Please note that there might be other deliveries linked as well. So you will have to repeat this for all deliveries.

Another option is to disable the external account

Regards,

Vipul

Regards,

Vipul

As you suggested I have deleted all deliveries, Now different error is showing for campaigns(Screenshots attached). I am unable to find the linked campaign, Could you please help?

Thanks

Manish

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Manish,

Please check for Campaign template with this ID value.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 10

Hi Manish,

As Vipul mentioned,

Please edit the campaign template and you would have used the deleted delivery with the mentioned campaign so you need to edit that template data either in the xml or through data management.

Regards,

Amit