Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

transactional message

Level 9

Hi Community,

I have a transactional message and it is published and live, in the execution list I have an email which has Date 11/15/2021 and last modified is 42 mins and it says modified by message center, can someone please let me know what does it mean?

how can I have a modification 42mins ago?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Modified by message center means it is transactional delivery.

Last Modified: as a lot of Campaign objects, is the date when the elements have been modified (i.e., the line on the table has been modified, with at least 1 column change). This date changed several times after the last message: the recipient's activity lasts weeks (months ?), and new trackings appear (open, click, etc.), so the delivery indicators are updated, implying a lastModified update.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/contact-date-vs-la...

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Modified by message center means it is transactional delivery.

Last Modified: as a lot of Campaign objects, is the date when the elements have been modified (i.e., the line on the table has been modified, with at least 1 column change). This date changed several times after the last message: the recipient's activity lasts weeks (months ?), and new trackings appear (open, click, etc.), so the delivery indicators are updated, implying a lastModified update.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/contact-date-vs-la...

Level 9

@ShrawanSaxena  so if I am understanding this correct, example, I have a transactional message from the execution list which was sent on 1/28/2022 and after weeks if someone who received this message performs some activity on that email, like, open/click, then the last modified via mc will be that date correct?

Level 9

@ShrawanSaxena 

I just tried this for a message I received in March 2021 from a transactional message, it's not showing up yet the last modified for my activity by the mc.

Does this take time to update?

Which setting controls this in ACS

Level 9

@ShrawanSaxena 

I am still not getting the expected result when I tried to validate your answer to my query, could you please check this once?

Administrator

Hi @ShrawanSaxena, Can you help @mmbb110 further here please?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Employee Advisor

Campaign keeps only 6 months of records and after I think 90 days, delivery expires (clicks, etc...) Saying that, do you see your open records in the Tracking Logs? never tried to open an email from a year ago and I suspect the test is inconclusive because the email is far too old...

Thanks

Denis