Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Tracking URL for Notifications push

Level 2

Good morning

we have configured the mobile APP integration on Adobe Campaign for sending notifications push but the notifications push tracking is failing and we don't know why.

The error is

02-01 10:34:01.528 9019-9019/com.a3.sgt D/NotificationActivity: trackNotificationClick() called with: messageId = [24036041], deliveryId = [189a7c0f]

02-01 10:34:01.618 9019-9019/com.a3.sgt I/cr_Ime: ImeThread is enabled.

02-01 10:34:01.769 9019-11368/com.a3.sgt W/System.err: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: hostname in certificate didn't match: <t.delegate'ssubdomain> != <*.campaign.adobe.com> OR <*.campaign.adobe.com> OR <campaign.adobe.com>

where delegate's subdomain is the subdomain which was delegated to Adobe (for email channel).

Does anybody know which tracking URL I have to put in my APP mobile to recover the tracking notification push? It seems that this tracking URL isn't the same than email channel and I'm not getting that anybody from Adobe's Customer Care tell me that.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi all

thank you for your answers.

We saw which it is the problem and we are working on it. The problem is that there is missing a SSL certificate (for tracking URL) that nobody knew that it was necessary.

When this SSL certificate will be acquired, it will work.

Regards!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @jgpanizo,

It seems that you are using a wrong MARKETING_URL value in your application.

Can you please get the marketing url and tracking url verified by Adobe Support, in case you do not wish to reveal customer related details on this page?

At times we have seen that app developers configure the tracking url in place of marketing url. The two are different.

Marketing URL is the URL used to connect to your instance using console.

Tracking URL details are available in instance Deployment Wizard.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 2

Hi Vipul

thank you for your response.

The Marketing URL is correct, we are recovering APP subscriptions and sending push notifications without errors. The problem is with Tracking URL, we put in the APP the tracking URL that appears in instance Deployment Wizard (we put the "Secure External URL") but it seems that it's not correct .

Regards.

Level 10

Hi,

As Vipul suggested, best solution would be to for the Support team to have a look at it.

You can open a ticket on support.neolane.net.

Please let us know if you manage to resolve this and what was your issue once the cause is found.

Thanks,

Florent.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi all

thank you for your answers.

We saw which it is the problem and we are working on it. The problem is that there is missing a SSL certificate (for tracking URL) that nobody knew that it was necessary.

When this SSL certificate will be acquired, it will work.

Regards!