Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

SSL cert

Level 9

Hi,

Is there any way we can set up internal notifications for the SSL certificate expiry in ACS? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately the Control Panel only supports the UI usage or notifications.

There is no API you could use and you can't access the info via the workflow.

Though as it's a certificate deployed to the URL, you could just do a call to the URL and check the expiry date.

e.g. something like what https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=www.adobe.com offers.

If you build / find a service returning JSON, you could integrate that into a workflow using External API activity

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @mmbb110,

You can setup service alerts to notify certificate expiry, db usage etc through campaign control panel.

SatheeskannaK_0-1622736817217.png

Thanks, SK

Thanks, Sathees

Level 9
Do you know if there is anyway we can monitor the same via any custom method or workflow, we don't want to just rely on the service alerts and want to set up something internally as well. Appreciate your help.

Level 9
any further help on this? also via the service alerts when does it trigger an alert, like if the cert expiry is less than 60 etc, what is the frequency of the alert if I get first alert at 60 days, when will the next alert be sent?

Level 9
@SatheeskannaK, could you please help me with my below questions on this.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately the Control Panel only supports the UI usage or notifications.

There is no API you could use and you can't access the info via the workflow.

Though as it's a certificate deployed to the URL, you could just do a call to the URL and check the expiry date.

e.g. something like what https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=www.adobe.com offers.

If you build / find a service returning JSON, you could integrate that into a workflow using External API activity

Level 9
sounds great, can you tell me how do I get the results for a subdomain, would it be just replacing www.adobe.com to my subdomain e.g. mail.test.com?

Employee Advisor
You would to check on the Tracking subdomain. This would be t.mail.something.com or t1.mail.something.com, You can look it up in the Brand Settings for the subdomain