Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Sharing import data to particular users.

Level 1

I have a use case to send a number of data imported during the day from a particular table and send this report through email to a group of users, but as we can not attach a file in the email in acs I am not able to send the data.

Please suggest how this can be achieved.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

In this case, you would need to generate the file and upload it to someplace accessible, then add a link to the file within the email.  From there the group of users could hit the link and download the file.  As Campaign was created for marketing emails, adding attachments isn't something allowed through the application.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

In this case, you would need to generate the file and upload it to someplace accessible, then add a link to the file within the email.  From there the group of users could hit the link and download the file.  As Campaign was created for marketing emails, adding attachments isn't something allowed through the application.