Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Run a automated query everyday that will send reminders (infinitely) to prospects every 14 days who have not signed up

Level 1

Hi
I am new to Adobe Campaign Standard. Could anyone help me to write a query for an
automated workflow that will run everyday and will send reminders to prospects every 14 days who have not signed up. They will be sent the reminders till the time they sign up.

Thanks,
Vijay

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

hi @Vijay2021 ,

my approach would be a scheduled workflow (daily). The sign up would be a subscription to a service.

1. I would add a custom field to the profiles table, which gives us the next date of reminding that profile (i.e. "Next Reminder" -> format as date)
  2. In the workflow you have to select all profiles (not subscribed AND Next Reminder = TODAY())
    1. Node = Query
  3. Send the reminder and set the Next Reminder column to TODAY+14days
    1. Node = Delivery
    2. Node = Update data

A second branch of the workflow would set the reminder date (Next Reminder) for profiles where that value hasn't been set to TODAY+14days.

Hope, that helps

Greetz!

Tommy

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

hi @Vijay2021 ,

my approach would be a scheduled workflow (daily). The sign up would be a subscription to a service.

1. I would add a custom field to the profiles table, which gives us the next date of reminding that profile (i.e. "Next Reminder" -> format as date)
  2. In the workflow you have to select all profiles (not subscribed AND Next Reminder = TODAY())
    1. Node = Query
  3. Send the reminder and set the Next Reminder column to TODAY+14days
    1. Node = Delivery
    2. Node = Update data

A second branch of the workflow would set the reminder date (Next Reminder) for profiles where that value hasn't been set to TODAY+14days.

Hope, that helps

Greetz!

Tommy

Level 1

Thank a ton, Tommy! That worked perfectly. Though I didn't have permission to add a field, got the field added by admin and created the query as you advised. 

Best Regards,

Vijay