Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Looking when profiles get added to an audience

Level 3

Hey Everyone! 

I have a workflow that creates an export file and I have it randomly select a percentage to be a holdout. I have the holdouts go to an audience every time it runs and adds a segment code. The audience is set to keep adding holdout, it doesn't replace the previous ones.

derekw42533281_0-1691527505187.png

My question is can you have a workflow look at the audience and pull the profiles that were added in by date? 

Example: Audience = Billing POV Holdouts > Profiles added to audience in March

I do have a segment code as well, can I look at when the segment code was added? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@derekw42533281, I see you have query activity before the segmentation. You can add additional data with expression to get the date and that will get included in the audience. Then you can use it in the audience filtering.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@derekw42533281, You should be able to use read audience activity and add additional filtering on the audience data within the source filtering section. You can also do after read audience activity with segmentation.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

I looked in the filtering but I don't see when the recorded was added to the audience or when it was last modified. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@derekw42533281, I see you have query activity before the segmentation. You can add additional data with expression to get the date and that will get included in the audience. Then you can use it in the audience filtering.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

Yeah, I was think that might need to happen. 

I don't know who need to know about this but the documentation about Audience had a "modified date" as a field. Don't know if that was added when the audience was created or was a default field and is no longer available. 

Thank you for the help!