Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

List of workflows

Level 4

Hi guys,

Is there a way to export a list of the total of workflows in the system? We want to measure how many of them have we made by month.

Adobe Classic v7

- Raúl

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi RaulOcana

There isn't a way to define an automatic View for Workflows inside a Campaign.

You could export a List however by filtering out the xtk:workflow Schema where internal name of campaign is not empty:

1575326_pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hello Raul,

Yes there is.

Create a view folder for the workflows. Then just right click on the view showing all the workflows and click on export.

1570180_pastedImage_0.png

Follow the prompts and save a file format as csv, txt or XML.

Then you can slice and dice the data.

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 4

Hi Adhiyan,

Thanks for your answer.

I meant the workflows inside each campaign, how could I create such a view please?

- Raúl

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi RaulOcana

There isn't a way to define an automatic View for Workflows inside a Campaign.

You could export a List however by filtering out the xtk:workflow Schema where internal name of campaign is not empty:

1575326_pastedImage_0.png

Employee

Hi Raul,

You can also configure the list by adding Label/internal name of the campaign in the workflows view folder.

1575478_pastedImage_2.png

1575482_pastedImage_4.png

After configuring the list, you can simply export the workflows list in excel/csv as Adhiyan explained above.

Thanks,

Rahul

Employee

Hi Raul,

You can explore the folder Campaign workflows under Administration>Production>Objects created  automatically

It lists all workflows which are part of a campaign.

Regards,Adhiyan