Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Images not displayed after Campaign update

Level 2

Our Adobe Campaign worked without issues until recent update. Now landing pages cannot fetch header image. When I upload new header image to brand, system doesn't save them. Only thing that is working correctly is newsletter delivery item because it uses image from AEM instance. Every image in Campaign instance in unreachable. Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi dominikl66817691

The link for support portal is https://support.neolane.net/ . You would only be able to raise a ticket if you are listed as a supported user for your company. Incase you are not then you can request a colleague of yours to raise an ticket with all relative information.

I Hope this helps !!!

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Employee

Hi dominikl66817691

Apart from build upgrade has anything else changed ? In terms of server location or url ? When you say every image in Campaign instance is unreachable do you mean that you are not even able to preview any image uploaded via public resource ?

It would be great if you can paste the error you are getting.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 2

Everything else is the same. No preview. There is no error message, just this default thumbnail.

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 16.09.23.png

In Brands, system doesn't save uploaded image and it always looks like this:

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 16.11.01.png

Employee

Hi dominikl66817691

In order to verify if this is related to server configuration, Could you view the source of the delivery and then try to open the image url directly in a browser like Chrome and if it shows error message like "Access Denied" then you would need to raise a support ticket on our support portal so our team can liaise with Infrastructure team to get that rectified.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 2

You are correct. When I try to open URL directly, I get this error message:

WEB-530009 Access denied.

Can you tell me where exactly can I raise a support ticket?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi dominikl66817691

The link for support portal is https://support.neolane.net/ . You would only be able to raise a ticket if you are listed as a supported user for your company. Incase you are not then you can request a colleague of yours to raise an ticket with all relative information.

I Hope this helps !!!

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 2

We are facing the same issue with both our stage and production instance, so I'm guessing this might really have something to do with the update.

Employee

Hi nicolais56285807

Most likely yes. Please reach out to our support to get this fixed

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 2

Support resolved our problem. Contact them

Level 2

Already did, thanks for reaching out!

Level 6

We have also been having big problems with us.

While in the main is seems to be fixed, we are still experiencing issues with images intermittently breaking, and thumbnails not displaying.

We are also having problems using the default editor in certain emails as it doesn't always accept or allow you to save your changes.

Level 1

Same issues here. Our images may or may not load after importing them, then 10 minutes later the ones that didn't load are showing up and another one that seemed to load fine is now broken.  We're working with support but haven't made any progress.