Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

How to search offers based on recipients data

Former Community Member

HI,

In the web Form I need to display some Offers dynamically from the offers Database based on some criteria’s (Age <50: Offer 1,2 &6; Gender=Male & age=30: Offer 2, 7& 9…)

Can anybody please guide me how to achieve this functionality in the Adobe Campaign Management. 

Regards

Pranav Jog

6 Replies

Employee

Hi Pranav, this would require that you license the real time interaction engine which is available with some of the Adobe Campaign bundles. Otherwise you would have to add the offers to sub-populations in the workflow.

I see that you have a number of questions around Adobe Campaign offers. Recently I reviewed them in one of the instructor sessions. Were you on that call? If not, maybe we can set up an enablement session around Adobe Campaign offers. There might be others who are interested as well.

Linda

Former Community Member

Hi,

Thanks a lot. Sorry, I was not there in that instructor session call. Please let me know what is the suitable timing for enablement session on around Adobe Campaign offers? There are other people as well who are interested in attending this session.

Regards

Pranav Jog.

Employee

Hi Pranav,

We could do something on this Friday, July 24 from 11 AM – noon EST if that would work for you.

Linda

Linda Stinson

Campaign Partner Delivery Lead

Adobe

781.266.8618 (tel)

stinson@adobe.com<mailto:stinson@adobe.com>

275 Washington Street

Newton, MA, 02458

www.neolane.com<http://www.neolane.com/>;

Level 2

Hi Linda, How can we attend the above mentioned session I mean are you going to share some link. Regards, Saraswati Talwar

Former Community Member

Hi Linda,

I think it is not possible for everybody to attend the session on friday. can you arrange the session in next week except friday? please let me know the date & time.

Regards

Pranav Jog

Employee

Hi Pranav,

Getting back to your original question, when you use the real-time offer engine, you are able to define eligibility criteria on each of the offers and to weight the offers and offer categories as well. Then the engine will pick the correct offer.

Linda