Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to fetch Sender Address of an particular Email Delivery in workflow activities?

Level 7

Hello Folks,

I am trying to fetch the Sender Address of an particular email delivery. I got it under Deliveries -> Email header Parameters -> Sender Address. But this is only visible/accessible from schema view, i am unable to fetch it in any other activities such as Query, Enrichment, Extraction etc.

Could you please help me on how can i able to access this field?

Regards,

Sri Bhargav

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

SriBhargav94​,

Since Sender address in logs is stored as a xml field you won't be able to pull those as complimentary data or part of queries. It is just not possible through regular workflow activities.

you may need to write a java script to get those xml values and probably write them to journal or make part of workflow for data export.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

SriBhargav94​,

Since Sender address in logs is stored as a xml field you won't be able to pull those as complimentary data or part of queries. It is just not possible through regular workflow activities.

you may need to write a java script to get those xml values and probably write them to journal or make part of workflow for data export.

Thanks!