Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to create experience fragment in workflow?

Level 3

Hi i want to create an experience fragment for each product I have on a CSV. Is it possible to create a workflow to create personalized experience fragment based on the content of the csv?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

It totally depends on how many products you have in excel file, if the products count is very less then you can create XF for every product, and in workflow based on the segmentation, you can call those XF in delivery templates.

If the products count is high then I feel you can use personalization fields in the XF instead of creating XF for every product which is in the delivery template

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

It totally depends on how many products you have in excel file, if the products count is very less then you can create XF for every product, and in workflow based on the segmentation, you can call those XF in delivery templates.

If the products count is high then I feel you can use personalization fields in the XF instead of creating XF for every product which is in the delivery template

Level 3

Hi @raj_mandalapu,

I have a lot of product but I still want on XF for each of them. I tried a workflow but I receive this error.

gabrieleg615679_0-1590070664390.png

Level 3

@raj_mandalapu 

In case is not possible to create workflow, how do I insert them in experience fragment?

Can you show me an example where I want to display three products that are in one table of campaign?