Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How do I create a Drop Down (Country Code) for Landing Page??

Level 4

All,

I'm trying to create a Landing Page where the Location>Country Code/Region  (@country) can be selected and captured during the process.

I don't see 'List' being an option in the HTML Type of Field.

I tried manipulating the Source Code - but when I selected the Country from code, the Profile did not save the Country Code.

How can I create a Drop Down List on the Landing Page that will allow me to select the data from the Location>Country Code/Region schema and populate this data in the Profiles table?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Asish,

Yes I am. I submitted the Support ticket, so I'll get back to you.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 4

Inside the Landing page click Change Content -> Address Acquisition. This landing page template already has Country.

Level 4

Asish,

This template does not exist in my Content folder - see image - any other suggestions?

ACScontent.PNG

Level 4

From the screenshots they don't look like out of box Landing page Content templates. They seem more OOB Email content templates. If you are seeing these templates in your landing page content library, please raise a support ticket with Adobe. May I know the version of your ACS instance?

Level 4

Asish,

Adobe Campaign v19.3 build 10540

Level 4

Thanks! You should see this Address Acquisition landing page template. Please check with Adobe Support. Hope you are clicking here to change the content.

1819906_pastedImage_0.png

Correct answer by
Level 4

Asish,

Yes I am. I submitted the Support ticket, so I'll get back to you.