Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Help - Can't send SMS messages

Level 1

Hello, good afternoon!

I'm trying to send an SMS message in my stage instance, but it stands still "Pending" status.

I've contacted our SMS provider (Zenvia) and apparently the connection configuration is correct.

is there anything else i need to set up in addition to the external account or create a new delivery template?

Tks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

SMS
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Miron,

The pending status unfortunately can be caused by numerous configuration issues within ACS so I'd recommend logging a ticket with Adobe Campaign Support and myself or one of my colleagues will follow up as we'll need to review your environment.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Miron,

The pending status unfortunately can be caused by numerous configuration issues within ACS so I'd recommend logging a ticket with Adobe Campaign Support and myself or one of my colleagues will follow up as we'll need to review your environment.

Regards,

Craig

Level 1
Thank you very much. It was a problem with our third party SMS provider

Level 3

Hi @mironrodrigo I encountered similar issue before. 

Everything was set up correctly but the status stayed in Pending and eventually Failed.

I contacted Adobe support. After some back and forth replies, the issue was actually caused by IP whitelisting (there were 2 IPs from Adobe that need to be whitelisted by SMS provider) and the recipients' phone number needs to include country code. 

Level 4
mid sourcing instances from Adobe that they want SMS provider to whitelist ?

Level 3

Hi Prasanna_Soni, I'm not sure about mid sourcing server but I guess it should work the same. Best to log support ticket.