The issue is at mid sourcing connection to tracking server. We have same
issue and thats the root cause we identified. I am working with adobe to
solve this problem as we are in hybrid model and on prim ACC is perfect.
The problem is at mid sourcing connecting to tracking. Can you post the
audit log of delivery .. that can clearly says the problem. hope it
I faced similar problem and yes you will need to resolve the error with
">>>" arrows and once done you can rerun additionally try below command
.Please note you can try from Web server as well . It need not to be run
only from app server , that might solve your problem as behind database
is same. Assuming its hybrid model nlserver config -postupgrade
faced same issue long back and here are steps I took for tracking not
working :- Here are steps or best practices to resolve the issue :-1-
Truncate table XtkWorkflowLog2- INSERT INTO XtkWorkflowLog(iWorkflowId)
values (0)3. Go to platform > options and Set the LastConsolidated to
latest date time and Pointer remove the numbers from Options settings.4.
In technical Workflow section - Restart Tracking workflow it should work
! Have fun ! Sheetal +1 678 599 8911
With App server direct 8080 port its working fine. With Apache port link
in console "https://dcmidavgcf0068.epga.nam.gm.com:443" getting Error
"403 on /nl/jsp/soaprouter.jsp" In upgrade steps its told that Please
consider adding a record in serverconf.xml. I added
below entries into URL permissions section of
/usr/local/neolane/nl6/conf/serverConf.xml and restarted the apache and
neolane services but it did not resolved the issue. I also
gave 755 permission to all files under /usr/local/n...
Hello Experts, I am following below steps
We have Web Server and App server , a Typical hybrid model hosted on our
premises and MTA we use from Adobe. Adobe MTA upgreded to 9032.10 , and
I updated app server to 9032.10 below are steps :- 1. Shutdown all
services on app and Web 2. copy software to App server 3. Sudo to root
and run "rpm --nodeps -Uvh nlserver6-v7-9032-x...
Alert notification works flawless – I received email.Only problem is
with Delivery. Audit Logs 07/29/2020 9:06:09 AM DLV-490038 An error
occurred while validating the delivery.07/29/2020 9:06:09 AM DLV-490043
Delivery action canceled. Unable to export tracking data to the tracking
server.07/29/2020 9:06:09 AM RED-520026 Could not upload redirection
information on the tracking server(s).07/29/2020 9:05:59 AM RED-520025
Communication failed with tracking server
thats my "Email routing using mid-sourcing" and It test perfectly fine.
When I click on test connection I get message that testing is succesful.
Additionally when i click on enable tracking for instance, I get that
also succesful message. So all good there.
Value in NmsTracking_SecureServerUrl is correct
"https://gmde-mid-stage14-t.adobe-campaign.com" but in reality its
picking up wrong URL " 'https://gmde-mid-stage14.campaign.adobe.com'" ..
From Where else it can pick up this url ? Cache ?
My deployment wizard has different entry for tracking server but when it
comes to delivery its always connectING TO WRONG SERVER and we think
thats the reason for not resolving this problem. As deployment wizard
does not show the one that reported in logs, I am interested to find
from where this is comming ? Do we know any table or xml file that will
have tracking server configurations that delivery is getting and i can
modify the same ? I followed the steps and deleted hard cache on my
Any suggestion .. When admin user login to system, based on his country,
he should be able to see only those recipient so that targetting will be
generic at the same time its automated way to resolve the recipient?
I have Configured SMS channel and created Delivery template.. SMS
delivery report shows that start pending and dont know what next i have
to do to send this SMS.. PLease note I have tested the SMS functionality
from vendor and I can send SMS from there website. It just that Campaign
delivery process is not moving ahead and sending the SMS .... PLease
find logs below 07/06/2020 2:20:18 PM Delivery started by operator
'Prasanna Soni (qz1tdp-n)'...07/06/2020 2:20:18 PM Uploading tracking
I would like to fix one of the workflow that we have and as a first step
i started to copy the latest version from Prod to dev so that i can
start working on correct version of it in Dev env. I logged in to Client
console as admin user , selected the workflow and clicked on tools >
export package > Selected admin and click on start. Received below error
:- XSV - 350087 - The maximum number of entries to be exported has been
reached (500) for nms:offerCategory schema entity. XSV - 50122 An error