Highlighted

Error while compiling custom resource

pp36849159

04-10-2018

I get the following errors when trying to create a custom resource. Anyone else encountered these errors and what maybe the cause?

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PublishCusResources' of service 'xtk:builder'.

WDB-200001 SQL statement 'CREATE TABLE CusRegistry_details( fITEM_RETAIL_AMT REAL NOT NULL Default 0, fITEM_SALE_AMT REAL NOT NULL Default 0, iCreatedById INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, iMZB_PROD_ITEM_ID INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, iMZB_STORE_ID INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, iModifiedById INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, iREGISTRY_LINE_ITEM_NUM INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, iREQ_QTY INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, iSTORE_NUM INTEGER NOT NULL Default 0, sACT_IND "char", sCLASS_SKU_UPC VARCHAR(20), sCOWORKER_NUMBER VARCHAR(10), sCREATED_ID VARCHAR(20), sREGISTRY_NUM VARCHAR(12), sSKU_IMS_NUM VARCHAR(16), sSUB_CLASS_NUM VARCHAR(8), sUPDATED_ID VARCHAR(20), tsCREATED_DT TIMESTAMPTZ, tsCreated TIMESTAMPTZ, tsLastModified TIMESTAMPTZ, tsSRC_CREATED_DT TIMESTAMPTZ, tsSRC_UPDATED_DT TIMESTAMPTZ, tsUPDATED_DT TIMESTAMPTZ )' could not be executed.

PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: relation "cusregistry_details" already exists

Replies

Highlighted

Adhiyan

Employee

05-10-2018

Hello ,

This is the reason : : PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: relation "cusregistry_details" already exists.

Can you check if a table with the same name is already not present in the Database. Or change the name of this table to say cusregistry1 and then try.

Regards,

Adhiyan

Highlighted

pp36849159

19-10-2018

Hello ,

We are using the Cloud version of Adobe Campaign Standard. I get the same kind of errors when trying to extend the profile attributes.

1600310_pastedImage_0.png

I did not create this field earlier but every time i try publishing this it gives an error that the column already exists.

Highlighted