Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Dynamic Segmentation Limiting

Level 1

HI, we need to send lists of customers ('leads') to our branch network. we have a solution for the output all sorted but I cant find a way to limit the number of 'leads' send through to each branch. I have a table that has how many leads they can have each week and how many currently active. so 'limit - active = number of customers allows through for that branch'. trouble I am having is;

1) there's no way to perform that calculation I can figure out, which is ok I can get this brought in to ACS if needed.

2) there's no way to use the content within a table as a limit. e.g. of 100 leads generated Melbourne Branch has 50 leads available, Melbourne has capacity for 5 today so limit Melbourne branch segment to 5. then tomorrow they have capacity for 10 leads so segment limit melbourne to 10 leads.

I though I had was a way to do this in Classic but nothing is working in campaign standard.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

Hi there,

You might not be able to limit at the output level however using the Segmentation activity in a workflow, you can limit a audience. Is it not what you are after?

denisb91363072_0-1634196958602.png

Edit the segment to get filter and limit configuration

denisb91363072_1-1634196993764.png

Thanks

Denis