Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Download CSV behind Adobe Campaign Standard Report

Level 2

I'm looking to download CSV data (CSV) behind the Adobe Campaign Standard report(by campaign, aggregate click, open, send). Is there a way to achieve that?

Additionally, i see reference to nms:trackingStats table but this seems to be not accessible via "Query" in ACS. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/reporting/reports-on-deliveries/indic...

@johnwwilcoxmba    

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you are just interested in a on-request download, you can do so within the reporting itself.

Just click on "Project -> Download CSV" in the menu and you will get a file with all the numbers shown in the report. (This is only accessible in the UI and not via API unfortunately)

Note: depending on the report config, it may not be a proper CSV (e.g. if multiple tables are defined in the report)

Other option is indeed as John suggested to build some export workflows.

Though then you would need to calculate aggregations etc. on-the-fly in the workflow yourself.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 6

There is no summary level data, only detailed data in the Tracking log.  The article you references is for Adobe Campaign Classic.  That table isn't available for Adobe Campaign Standard which is the version my org is using.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you are just interested in a on-request download, you can do so within the reporting itself.

Just click on "Project -> Download CSV" in the menu and you will get a file with all the numbers shown in the report. (This is only accessible in the UI and not via API unfortunately)

Note: depending on the report config, it may not be a proper CSV (e.g. if multiple tables are defined in the report)

Other option is indeed as John suggested to build some export workflows.

Though then you would need to calculate aggregations etc. on-the-fly in the workflow yourself.