Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Data Deletion in Adobe Campaign Standard

Level 1

Hi All,

We have a few contact history records to delete from ACS broadlog/trackinglog/exclusionLog is that possible? In Classic this was handled easily, I couldn't find any delete option for these OOTB tables. Anyone with similar experince.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately there is no official way to delete these records via a workflow.

These items are fully managed by ACS and are not supposed to be modified/deleted by customers (deleting them is theoretically possible but would also lead to discrepancies in reporting).

If there are important reasons to do so, best would be to raise a ticket with the Adobe support.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @SG1997,

Have a look at the privacy requests and see if that helps anything on what you're looking to delete contact data.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/getting-started/privacy/privacy-requ...

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Thanks i indeed checked that, however then we would need a namespace for broadlog, trackinglog which would again need a target mapping to be created on them. Am i correct because the OOTB email namespace is on customer(/recipient).

Community Advisor

Yes, default namespace (recipient email) will take care of deleting records from broadlog/tracking log. If you're using any other field on the OOTB recipient resource or custom resource then you will have to setup new namespace containing target mapping.

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately there is no official way to delete these records via a workflow.

These items are fully managed by ACS and are not supposed to be modified/deleted by customers (deleting them is theoretically possible but would also lead to discrepancies in reporting).

If there are important reasons to do so, best would be to raise a ticket with the Adobe support.