Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Click to Competition Entry

Level 1

Is it possible, in Adobe, to identify customers who have clicked on a specific piece of content within an email. The execution we are thinking is asking a question where customers either click yes or no (they won’t be taken to a landing page so not sure how we could work this for it to count as a click), and then we can retarget them with another email based on if they answered yes or no?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

pots888

You can Identify people and what they clicked using the out of the box Recipient Tracking Log. In your case, first in the HTML content ensure the URL for Yes and for No do have labels that you will use later.

Then simply in a workflow you can query the trackingLogRcp schema and filter using the Label (for the URL), Delivery Internal name and [url/@type] = Email Click.

So your query would look abit like :

887588_pastedImage_0.png

The Result of this would be records similar to below:

887589_pastedImage_1.png

So my example shows the people who clicked (ur type = email click), the url labelled Flights from the delivery with Internal Name (trvProdDM24433).

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

pots888

You can Identify people and what they clicked using the out of the box Recipient Tracking Log. In your case, first in the HTML content ensure the URL for Yes and for No do have labels that you will use later.

Then simply in a workflow you can query the trackingLogRcp schema and filter using the Label (for the URL), Delivery Internal name and [url/@type] = Email Click.

So your query would look abit like :

887588_pastedImage_0.png

The Result of this would be records similar to below:

887589_pastedImage_1.png

So my example shows the people who clicked (ur type = email click), the url labelled Flights from the delivery with Internal Name (trvProdDM24433).

Hope this helps.