Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Chrome Login Issues with ACS "Bad Request"

Level 6

For the past several months my users have been having log in issue using chrome.  Bottom line it has to do with cookies Adobe is using.  I have logged an issue with support, but there response is "it's a chrome issue, use incognito".  Unfortunately that looses all personalization to ACS screens which yes reverts to tile mode, etc.  My users are having to remove all cookies from chrome which last for a short period of time and then the problem returns.  They are getting very frustrated.  Does anyone have a work around?

We are able to log into the experience cloud, but when we select an ACS instance we get the message below.

Error Message

BAD Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

John

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Please note that CAMP-48330 has been opened regarding this issue and being reviewed for consideration in a later release.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

I am glad to see this posted, as i wasnt sure if it was just my browser. Yes, every day when I try to log into ACS on Chrome I get a bad request and need to delete my cookie/browser history, which then loses all of my ACS personalization as you said. It is super annoying. No issues with any other software we use. Hope Adobe can address this.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Please note that CAMP-48330 has been opened regarding this issue and being reviewed for consideration in a later release.

Regards,

Craig

Level 3

@Craig_Thonis what is the status of the issue? I am still getting this issue regularly, I'm even seeing it sometimes in Incognito. Now using Firefox, but some functionality, such as Fragments, don't work correctly in Firefox.

Thank you.

Level 3

Yep, I get this all the time too.

As for a workaround, I use Firefox for ACS and Chrome for all other web browsing. While not ideal, it fixes the issue and helps to keep my ACS tabs separate from everything else!