Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Campaign Workflow for profile import

Level 2

Can anyone help me import a list of profiles into adobe campaign. There is no import function that i can see where i'm able to import a list of email addresses which then would be added to my main customer list?

tried Adobe support but as usual it's a non starter.

Views

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hey David,

This documentation on Importing Data might prove helpful to you.

Thanks,

Sukrity

Sukrity Wadhwa

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 6

You need to create a workflow to import email addresses and attach them to a Service or Audience.  Your workflow will look something like this:

johnwwilcoxmba_0-1586896098451.png

Level 2

Thanks for this, but ive been trying this. Even editing the workflow that previously worked. I get various errors and this is the latest: WKF-560029 The document types of inbound events ('' and 'head:profile') are incompatible (step 'Update data 2'). Unable to perform the operation.

Seems like such a convoluted system, something which on other systems i've used in the past is a simple import, with a response from the system to say data matches or doesn't then append to add new profiles.

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hey David,

This documentation on Importing Data might prove helpful to you.

Thanks,

Sukrity

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2

HI Sukrity, i tried this and it doesn't work. I even created a profile manually, exported that profile to get the example profile for the others to match and i get an error. 

The workflow aspect of importing contacts is awful.