Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Alert frequency

Level 9

Hi Community,

I have noticed that, if you enable a delivery alerting dashboard, the notifications meeting the criteria are sent appx every 10mins, can someone let me know if this frequency is customizable? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @mmbb110,

Frequency to send this alerts is specified on technical workflow (Delivery Alerting). I believe any updates to technical workflow including to update frequency you will have to open a support ticket and see if that's feasible.

Thanks, Sathees

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @mmbb110,

Frequency to send this alerts is specified on technical workflow (Delivery Alerting). I believe any updates to technical workflow including to update frequency you will have to open a support ticket and see if that's feasible.

Thanks, Sathees

Thanks, Sathees

Level 9
I did check the technical workflow which is utilizing a Java script where the alert frequency is defined as less than 10mins. I have the ability to make edits to this but do you know what would be other cracks in the system due to this, I believe there should be none but want to be sure.

Community Advisor
This workflow is specific to delivery alerting and i don't think it will affect anything. All you will have to try with different alert frequency and make sure it sends alerts as expected for critical marketing deliveries.
Thanks, Sathees

Level 9

I just noticed that this is possible via Administration > Application settings > Options menu.

You can change the frequency value.

Level 9

Hi Community,

I was able to change the alert frequency via the admin- application settings - options.

editing the delivery alerting frequency to a different frequency and it worked fine.