Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Metric of open or click frequency

Level 1

Hello,

I would like to calculate how many times a person has opened an email. Do you know if it's possible?

If possible, could you please provide me How I can do ?

Thanks for your help,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Coline,

There are a couple of ways in which you could do this. The simplest in the case of looking at one or two recipients would be to simply navigate to the delivery in question and take a look at the delivery and tracking logs, filtering by recipient. That should give you the number of times the Open was triggered.

If you need to do this for a larger group, however, you would need to create a workflow that queries the recipient tracking log table and filter based on delivery and URL type. That should give you the info that you are looking for.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Coline,

There are a couple of ways in which you could do this. The simplest in the case of looking at one or two recipients would be to simply navigate to the delivery in question and take a look at the delivery and tracking logs, filtering by recipient. That should give you the number of times the Open was triggered.

If you need to do this for a larger group, however, you would need to create a workflow that queries the recipient tracking log table and filter based on delivery and URL type. That should give you the info that you are looking for.

Regards,

Craig