Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign + Twitter Integration

Level 2

Does anyone happen to know why an Adobe Campaign instance integrated with a Twitter application is unable to pull in complete follower information? Regardless of privacy settings, Adobe Campaign pulls in blank subscription data.

See screenshot. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello Lee,

A few new builds went out since 8720 with some fixes regarding the Social module. Release notes mention mainly Facebook channel but I assume that it could have fixed some errors regarding Twitter.

I would recommend upgrading your server to a more recent version and to contact Campaign's support team if this problem persists.

Hope this helps,

Florent.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Lee,

I'm not facing such an issue.

Which build are you on?

Regards,

Vipul

Level 10

Hello Lee,

Do you have any update on your issue?

Did you manage to resolve it?

Thanks,

Florent.

Level 2

Was not able to resolve it. I am on V6.1.1 Build 8720, utilizing an Adobe provisioned sandbox. However, I have experienced this elsewhere. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello Lee,

A few new builds went out since 8720 with some fixes regarding the Social module. Release notes mention mainly Facebook channel but I assume that it could have fixed some errors regarding Twitter.

I would recommend upgrading your server to a more recent version and to contact Campaign's support team if this problem persists.

Hope this helps,

Florent.