Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Standard - Anonymous blacklist

Level 4

Hi,

I would like to create a landing page with one input text box for email address  and of course one button to submit the email address.

The user that comes to the landing page is not known beforehand.

Is that possible?

Kind regards

Robert

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Create a new template based on one of the existing ones, you can do this by navigating to Resources->Templates and make a copy of for instance the Acquisition template.

Open it and go to the properties of the template and choose type generic. Go to Jobs and choose unsubscribe and the service you want to unsubscribe from.

Save the template

Navigate to Marketing activities and create a landing page based on the template you just created.

I am not so sure you can do this with blacklist functionality I did try to set the /context/profile/blackList to 1

Kind regards

Robert

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Create a new template based on one of the existing ones, you can do this by navigating to Resources->Templates and make a copy of for instance the Acquisition template.

Open it and go to the properties of the template and choose type generic. Go to Jobs and choose unsubscribe and the service you want to unsubscribe from.

Save the template

Navigate to Marketing activities and create a landing page based on the template you just created.

I am not so sure you can do this with blacklist functionality I did try to set the /context/profile/blackList to 1

Kind regards

Robert