Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Join us for our next ☕Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break☕, on Thursday, February 9th @ 9.30 am IST & 9 am PT

☕ [Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break] February 9th, 9.30am IST: Ayush Gupta, Sr Product Manager & Bruce Swann, Principal Product Marketing Manager☕

Administrator

Register here for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break!

Join us for our next Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break, on Thursday, February 9th, 2022 @ 9.30am IST

We will be joined by Ayush Gupta aka @ayushgupta, Senior Product Manager and Bruce Swann aka @btswann, Principal Product Marketing Manager who will be signed in here to chat directly with you to take your queries pertaining to:

• Adobe Campaign Standard – Roadmap and Future Strategy

REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE 

• Must be signed in to the Community during the 1-hour period 
  • Post a Question about Adobe Campaign Coffee Break topic on this thread
  • Think of this as the Adobe Campaign Community equivalent of an AMA, (“Ask Me Anything”), and bring your best speed-typing game

INSTRUCTIONS

• Click the blue “Reply” button at the bottom right corner of this post
  • Begin typing your Question by tagging @btswann and/or @ayushgupta

Sukrity_Wadhwa_0-1674146780381.jpeg

Bruce Swann is a Principal Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, focused on marketing and product strategy for Adobe Customer Journey Management solutions. He has over 20 years’ experience working with digital marketing disciplines like web analytics, social media, mobile marketing and email marketing, as well as marketing and CRM technologies, including marketing automation, predictive analytics and marketing resource management.

00248270.jpg

Ayush Gupta is a seasoned Product Manager with vast experience in CRM domain. He has overall 14+ years of experience in technology domain and 8+ years in B2B space. He is part of Adobe Campaign Product Management evangelizing Adobe’s campaign product.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 1

Hii Bruce Swann, Ayush Gupta,

My Name is Satish i work with Adobe Campaign standard product. 

My question is how many workflows can i execute at time in the ACS instance with no matter of the data. 

How many workflows can i extend to run within the ACS instance. if the answer is more than 20 what is the next process should i take to implement more than 100 workflow execution in the ACS instance from the Adobe Team.

Is there any chance based on the diskspace can we increase the workflows concurrency from 20 to 30 or 40 in adobe campaign standard.

Thanks & Regards

Satish Reddy S