Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

☕ [Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break] February 9th, 9.30am IST: Ayush Gupta, Sr Product Manager & Bruce Swann, Principal Product Marketing Manager☕

Administrator

Register here for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break!

Join us for our next Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break, on Thursday, February 9th, 2023 @ 9.30am IST

We will be joined by Ayush Gupta aka @ayushgupta, Senior Product Manager and Bruce Swann aka @btswann, Principal Product Marketing Manager who will be signed in here to chat directly with you to take your queries pertaining to:

• Adobe Campaign Standard – Roadmap and Future Strategy

REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE 

• Must be signed in to the Community during the 1-hour period 
  • Post a Question about Adobe Campaign Coffee Break topic on this thread
  • Think of this as the Adobe Campaign Community equivalent of an AMA, (“Ask Me Anything”), and bring your best speed-typing game

INSTRUCTIONS

• Click the blue “Reply” button at the bottom right corner of this post
  • Begin typing your Question by tagging @btswann and/or @ayushgupta

Sukrity_Wadhwa_0-1674146780381.jpeg

Bruce Swann is a Principal Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, focused on marketing and product strategy for Adobe Customer Journey Management solutions. He has over 20 years’ experience working with digital marketing disciplines like web analytics, social media, mobile marketing and email marketing, as well as marketing and CRM technologies, including marketing automation, predictive analytics and marketing resource management.

00248270.jpg

Ayush Gupta is a seasoned Product Manager with vast experience in CRM domain. He has overall 14+ years of experience in technology domain and 8+ years in B2B space. He is part of Adobe Campaign Product Management evangelizing Adobe’s campaign product.

Sukrity Wadhwa
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

15 Replies

Level 1

Hii Bruce Swann, Ayush Gupta,

My Name is Satish i work with Adobe Campaign standard product. 

My question is how many workflows can i execute at time in the ACS instance with no matter of the data. 

How many workflows can i extend to run within the ACS instance. if the answer is more than 20 what is the next process should i take to implement more than 100 workflow execution in the ACS instance from the Adobe Team.

Is there any chance based on the diskspace can we increase the workflows concurrency from 20 to 30 or 40 in adobe campaign standard.

Thanks & Regards

Satish Reddy S

Employee

We can run 20 workflows at a time.

If there are more workflows that planned to run, the system will automatically queue them and run them in a FCFS(First come First serve) fashion when the no of running workflows becomes less than 20. 

This is done for optimal performance and system stability. 

Employee

What format will the coffee break have? Chat, webinar, ...?

Thank you and 

Kind regards

Daniel Burwitz

Administrator

Hi @dburwitz,

The coffee break is a chat format event where a user can post questions in this thread and our assigned experts will answer it during the 1-hour schedule of the coffee break. 

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 4

Hi @ayushgupta/ @btswann,

Hope you are doing good! 

How long can we use Adobe Campaign standard, let's know the  tentative date when it will be decommissioned completely. 

Thanks,

Prem Kumar Ganesan 

Employee

There are no plans to decommission or EOL ACS.

Post-2023, roadmap investment will start to shift to the future
Adobe Campaign release, in our move to create a singular Adobe Campaign version in
the market. We highly encourage customers to begin planning their transition to the
new version for H2’2023 or 2024 to take advantage of future roadmap investments

Administrator

Hi @ayushgupta

Thanks for coming in and chatting with us today. A question that a lot of users often have around transitioning from ACS to AC v8 or AJO, is that do we have a transition cost element attached to it? Let us know. 

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Employee

The transition from ACS to ACv8 is being planned as a programmatic and automated migration which should cover most of the transition cost. However this might also depend on the level of customization and we will work with each customer and discuss this when we plan their transition, understand their use cases and review the implementation.

The transition from ACS to AJO would mostly be a re-implementation but we are still working on the specifics. 

Administrator

Alright! This helps.

Also, it would be good to understand that what will be the timeline associated with this transition?

Sukrity Wadhwa

Employee

We have already started reaching out to customers for building awareness around transition through multiple forums. 

We sent an email last month followed by a webinar and this coffee break session.

We wanted to be flexible and keep in mind the planning at customer's end. The deeper transition discussions should start in a couple of months and based on customer's use cases and complexity, complete the transition over a period of next 12-18 months

Administrator

Hi @ayushgupta ,
I recently missed one of the ACS webinars and can’t find a link to it. Is there a way to access the recording or can you share the link?
Thanks!

Nimasha

Administrator

Thanks a lot @ayushgupta & @btswann for taking out the time to chat with us today! This was supremely helpful. 

Sukrity Wadhwa