Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adding profile count as additional data element.

Level 2

Hi Everybody,

I want to send an email that includes a count of profiles that satisfy specific criteria. 

Is it possible to create an additional data element, that counts the number of profiles in a query and include this in an email to a specific address?

For example run a query that selects all profiles which have been modified in the last 30 days.  Count the number of profiles and include this number in a scheduled email?

Kind regards,

Bart

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi bartt53947430,

Please confirm if this query is for ACC or ACS. This is doable on ACC.

Right after the query activity you can make use of a JS code activity where you define an intance variable and populate it with record count

instance.vars.profileCount = vars.recCount

Then use this instance variable to pass it over to a delivery variable and use in personalisation.

Regards,
vipul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi bartt53947430,

Please confirm if this query is for ACC or ACS. This is doable on ACC.

Right after the query activity you can make use of a JS code activity where you define an intance variable and populate it with record count

instance.vars.profileCount = vars.recCount

Then use this instance variable to pass it over to a delivery variable and use in personalisation.

Regards,
vipul

Level 2

Hi Vipul,

The solution needs to be created for ACS.

I thought it might be possible, as the "count" function seems to be supported.  Am I right?

Many thanks,

Bart

Level 6

I've noticed the count function is available if you add Additional data to a query from an alternative data schema, but I'm not sure how to make this work for the native(profile) schema.

We'd find this functionality useful too so I'm keen to find out if it's possible too.