Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adding new currencies into nms.currency

Level 3

Hi,

What is the process for adding new currencies into the nms.currency table? I can't seem to find any documentation detailing this.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

If you are using Abobe campaign classic, then you can use the out of the box input for by adding a new item from navigation hierarchy.

All you have to do is add a new folder of type currency then you will be able to create new records in it.

1408504_pastedImage_0.png

hope this helps!!

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

If you are using Abobe campaign classic, then you can use the out of the box input for by adding a new item from navigation hierarchy.

All you have to do is add a new folder of type currency then you will be able to create new records in it.

1408504_pastedImage_0.png

hope this helps!!

Regards,

Amit

Level 3

Hi Amit,

That's perfect, thanks for the insight. I was trying to update the table directly. It didn't occur to me to try to add new records via the folder form...

Hope you are well since we last spoke!

Level 10

Hi Alistair,

Yeah, I doing alright now I have joined a full-time job in Copenhagen, I was facing some problems with Visa as Independent consultant so give up on that

Regards,

Amit