Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

What is your campaign QA process? Does it work? + Can I add any quick checks into my Adobe Campaign workflow?

Level 1

I work with a large email marketing team who all use ACS. After they've built their workflows and emails, they have a very thorough QA spreadsheet they must go through, and then they send that to someone else to do the same checks.

The issue is, lots still gets missed. My thoughts are that a long spreadsheet is not engaging enough. I'm super keen to hear what else people do. Also whether there is a way I could add some "checkpoints" into a workflow with some notes attached so people have to check them before it will continue?

Many thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@ChrisEd1, You can have separate proofing workflows to perform QA. ACS does not provide approval and alert activities where you can have the checkpoints you mentioned. Instead, use the test activity for QA validations, such as getting counts, and use the delivery activity to notify them.

Sharing the documentation about activities provided by ACS and a few blog links (blog1) (blog2) if that's helpful.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@ChrisEd1, You can have separate proofing workflows to perform QA. ACS does not provide approval and alert activities where you can have the checkpoints you mentioned. Instead, use the test activity for QA validations, such as getting counts, and use the delivery activity to notify them.

Sharing the documentation about activities provided by ACS and a few blog links (blog1) (blog2) if that's helpful.

Thanks, Sathees