Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

ACS - Delivery and tracking logs of Transactional message

Level 4

Hi,

I need to export delivery and tracking logs of a specific transactional message.

We have created this campaign to send mail with API input.

So the same profile can receive different messages with the same transactional template.

I tried to export delivery and tracking log of this transactional message but the delivery ID and label are always the same.

Is there a field that allows me to distinguish the different mailings?

For example:

Delivery ID DM2

mail xxx@gmail.it

event date: 14/02/2019

Delivery ID DM2

mail xxx@gmail.it

event date: 16/02/2019

Delivery ID DM2

mail xxx@gmail.it

event date: 17/02/2019

I want to know if the open is associated at the first or the second send.

thanks,

E.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi eveline8​,

BroadLog ID is the field/Schema which is actually responsible for identifying Delivery success to Recipients.

If the recipient is being targeted multiple times for same Delivery, there is no out of the box field (corresponding to Deliveries) which could identify the specific 'Send' of that Delivery leading to an Open/Click.

Even a comparison of Event Date (within Sending Logs) with approximate time of API Calls won't give a fair idea as to which API Call is responsible for the Open/Click.

No User Session (end-recipient identification) values would match with any detail of API Call as well.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi eveline8​,

BroadLog ID is the field/Schema which is actually responsible for identifying Delivery success to Recipients.

If the recipient is being targeted multiple times for same Delivery, there is no out of the box field (corresponding to Deliveries) which could identify the specific 'Send' of that Delivery leading to an Open/Click.

Even a comparison of Event Date (within Sending Logs) with approximate time of API Calls won't give a fair idea as to which API Call is responsible for the Open/Click.

No User Session (end-recipient identification) values would match with any detail of API Call as well.

Level 1
Hi, is this feature something that would be developed in the roadmap/has already been developed?