Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

interim results count not shown

Level 2

In my Adobe Campaign environment, the count of results between 2 activities is not shown even when the “display progression information” is enabled/turned on. Anyone faced this issue and resolved? Does it have any connection with the user permission?

9 Replies

Level 8

Hello,

The Keep the result of interim populations between two executions option must only be used in development phases, but never for an environment in production.

The interim populations are automatically purged once their retention deadline has been reached. This deadline is specified in the workflow properties Execution tab.

Regards,

Venu

Level 2

Hi Venu

Thanks for the reply. If I am correct, the option that you mentioned is to show the results of the display target and does not have any relevance to show the output count of records. Correct me if I am wrong. Yes this option is not normally kept in the production mode and enabled only for debugging/development purpose.

Kindly see the picture below. When the display progress information is turned on it shows the count (here 465). If it is turned off  it does not show the results count.  The results count are shown even if the option you mentioned is not selected.  The screenshot shown below is just for the explanation and not from the actual environment,

1695610_pastedImage_0.png

Level 8

Hello,

The count (465) will show either you select the option or not selected.

The main purpose of the Keep the result of interim populations between two executions option is to display the target (Right click on the count and select the display target).

Hope you got the solution.

Regards,

Venu

Level 2

Hi Venu

Reckon you have not understood the issue. The actual issue is the count is not displayed in my environment. The count will be displayed only when the "displayed progress information" is clicked. This is what I mentioned earlier.

I am not interested to display the target (which is possible only when the check box [keep the interim results between activities] mentioned by you is checked/selected.  In my previous thread, I posted the picture to show to explain the issue and  that I expect the adobe workflow to show the count (ie 465) and not to see the actual records.

Level 8

Hello,

Yeah, i got it.

The results count are not showing as the data is not tracking properly it seems.

As the "Display progress information" and "Display the tags and log" are belongs to tracking as shown below:

1700602_pastedImage_0.png

For more details, Please find the below link:

Building a workflow

Regards,

Venu

Level 2

Hi Venu

Thanks for the reply. I was able to see the records details in the "Journal" window  but for some reason the record counts are not shown in the "Edit" window/tab. You had mentioned tracking of data is not properly done. What could be the possible reasons?

Cheers

Bhavani

Level 8

Hello,

Are you sure that you are able to see the results under preview tab post segmentation in an Query activity.

If you are not able to see the results in preview then the issue is either with the segmentation in criteria else the data is not      available.

And also let us know what you are trying to query (For eg: trying to get how many recipients are there in Recipient schema by using      profile id to segregate).

1701893_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

Venu

Level 2

Yes I could see the results under preview tab. The records count details are shown in the journal tab but not in the edit tab which is what is puzzling me

Level 8

I assume that there is an issue with Tracking workflow which is OOTB workflow.

You can check the attribute 'Visual Status' in the schema nms:workflow which will be helpful for display the results (assumption).

Let us know if you already figured it out

Regards,

Venu