Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Error While publishing Webapp.

Level 4

Hey All,
I have been getting following error while publishing a WebApp.

1774358_pastedImage_0.png

"BAS-010063 An error (-56 code) has occurred. Your rights do not enable you to view its details."

Someone on other post recommended adding the browsing IP to white list.
how would i add an IP to white list when i have an on-premise environment.

Regards.

11 Replies

Level 7

Hey,

Can you please check if the build number for client and server is same?

Regards,

Anita

Level 4

Hi Anita,
We Have latest version of console, however the application build is 8861.
However even on publishing we are getting same error.

Regards.

Level 5

Hello asariaaara

Considering you're facing this while in the "Test" on the WebApp, it's likely not a whitelisting issue. Can you please go to the Properties on this WebApp and check the Access Control specified in the Properties?

Can you also try hitting this WebApp on the browser and see what is returns?

Thank you,

Aneet

Level 3

I think you should enable the allowDebug="true" for the Zone you are in. The settings is in the serverConf.xml file. Once that is changed, you should be able to see the details of the error.

Level 4

Hi anitap82640902

We have been observing this issue in every webapp and tried every access control in properties.

The same thing is displayed in browser after publishing.

Aalokitoaami

debug is already on and nothing is returned in log. see screenshot.

1779716_pastedImage_1.png

Appreciate your help.

Level 3

I was trying to recreate the error and was able to do so by changing allowDebug="false"

<!-- Security Zone Internet is Addded by Tarun Ghosh on 5/4/2019-->

<securityZone allowDebug="false" allowHTTP="true" allowSQLInjection="false" name="internet"

showErrors="true">

<subNetwork mask="0.0.0.0/24" name="allInternet"/>

</securityZone>

Are you sure your internet facing security zone is having the allowDebug enabled?

Level 7

Hi,

Please check the security zone is added in the server configuration xml file .

ServerConfig.png

If your instance is adobe hosted, you may need to raise a support ticket for the same.

Regards,

Anita

Level 4

I am also having Same Problem in Production. Any resolution ? 

BAS-010063 An error (-56 code) has occurred. Your rights do not enable you to view its details.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Community Advisor

Hello @Prasanna_Soni 

This is related to an IP issue. I am assuming you are using a VPN. Please try changing the profile and it should work and if ti doesn't work then you will have tp add the VPN IPs to allowlist.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Hi there,

I've experienced this so much it's painful. I have a few suggestions to make, as working with webApps in Campaign is the glitchiest feature of them all and, given that I am also unable to use the debug mode, these seem to keep me afloat:

1. Ensure you are connected to a VPN (for whatever reason that actually displays more specific errors, as opposed to a more generic one)

2. Choosing a user profile usually does the trick for me, as long as,

3. One removes all other URL parameters.

4. Change the internal name of the webApp, re-save, re-publish and try loading it on an external web browser. 

I know this isn't ideal but I hope it helps.

Best of lucks