Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

why to use leave tag in Input form in adobe camaign classic

Level 4

@Parvesh_Parmar ,@AkshayAnand 

,@isahore ,@AndreaBriceno,@ParthaSarathy

,@ParthaS ,@Craig_Thonis ,@Manoj_Kumar_ ,@Amine_Abedour ,@Marcel_Szimonisz,@DavidKangni 

,@Amit_Kumar,@ShashankNigam02,@Ganesh5067, @Jonathon_wodnicki

@Denis_Bozonnet 

Hi All,

I have small doubt,

why to use leave tag in Input form in adobe campaign classic

as i read the documentation , it allows you to make some fields as mandatory fields

lets say we have Store details table and store details have 4 attributes, store name, address, and store id,store code

now at schema level store id is primary key

so my ask is since store at schema level store id is primary key, then do i need to put leave tag in input form for store id attribute please help to clarify

please

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @DishaSharma,

If a primary key field is left blank in the input form, then you would get an error in the form automatically.

The "leave" tag is used to apply extra validations, such as mandatory fields, or closed value fields, or to make SOAP calls internally fetch update values in other tables, or to do some other logic, etc.

There are plenty uses which the leave tag can be put to.

BR,

Ishan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @DishaSharma,

If a primary key field is left blank in the input form, then you would get an error in the form automatically.

The "leave" tag is used to apply extra validations, such as mandatory fields, or closed value fields, or to make SOAP calls internally fetch update values in other tables, or to do some other logic, etc.

There are plenty uses which the leave tag can be put to.

BR,

Ishan