Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic for Mac user

Level 3

Hello,

We uses Adobe Campaign Classic (hosted account). One of my team member uses Mac and I have created ACC account for them.

I believe they can't able to login to our ACC environment using the same Client Console that I used. It's created for windows users.

How would they able to login to our ACC account if they are Mac users? 

Thanks!

Ali

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @alik98709228 - You can install Windows using Boot Camp on the Mac or use other options like VirtualBox to host a Windows virtual image. Another option is using Virtual Desktop Infrastructure using something like Azure VDI or RDS remote windows hosts. There are quite a few options, but there is no native Campaign client for Macs.

Cheers Darren

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @alik98709228 - You can install Windows using Boot Camp on the Mac or use other options like VirtualBox to host a Windows virtual image. Another option is using Virtual Desktop Infrastructure using something like Azure VDI or RDS remote windows hosts. There are quite a few options, but there is no native Campaign client for Macs.

Cheers Darren

Level 1

Hi @alik98709228 , I'm using a Mac and use Remote Desktop to run an instance of Windows to run Adobe Campaign Classic.

Community Advisor

Hi @alik98709228 

ACC cannot be installed on MAC as they are not yet compatible. Before you do a remote connection to windows system, dual boot, Virtual machine and similar you should explore softwares that allow you to install windows programs on a mac (requiring a few tweaks but eventually working).

Regards,Milan

Level 9
Hey Milan - have you had any success with Windows emulators on Mac? Can you recommend an emulator and what the tweaks might be?

Community Advisor
Hi @DarenOrigin, unfortunately I do not have a Mac but my colleagues have. Will check and let you know. Regards, Milan

Level 1

Any more info regarding this topic of using Windows emulators on Mac? To use a that instead of a Remote desktop app on a Mac computor.