Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Why 2 templates are created on Message Centre execution when we publish on tempalte on control instance

Level 4

@Parvesh_Parmar ,@AkshayAnand 

,@isahore ,@AndreaBriceno,@ParthaSarathy

,@ParthaS ,@Craig_Thonis ,@Manoj_Kumar_ ,@Amine_Abedour ,@Marcel_Szimonisz,@DavidKangni 

,@Amit_Kumar,@ShashankNigam02,@Ganesh5067, @Jonathon_wodnicki

@Denis_Bozonnet 

Hi All,

When we publish one template on Control instance, why 2 template are created on execution instance,

I mean we have to send only one template only to customer

what is the use of it, just confused

Can Anyone please help to clarify my doubt please

Reference from adobe documentation

Template publication

When the Message template created on the control instance is complete and once you have tested it, you can publish it. This process will also publish it on all execution instances.

Publication lets you automatically create two message templates on the execution instances, which will allow you to send messages linked to real-time events and batch events.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @DishaSharma ,

One template for push event (real time event - to send communication to one recipient when a soap request is triggered for pushEvent) and another for push events (batch events - to send communication to multiple recipients at a time when soup request is triggered for pushEvents).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @DishaSharma ,

One template for push event (real time event - to send communication to one recipient when a soap request is triggered for pushEvent) and another for push events (batch events - to send communication to multiple recipients at a time when soup request is triggered for pushEvents).