Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Using the 'Edit' tab of the Campaign Pallet to create Variables

Level 3

All, 

I was told that you can use the Edit tab of a Campaign, and I've seen it done back when I was just learning the tool. But I can't remember how it's done; can anyone help me?

Here's my example below (even though I know it's not correct); but it's something along these lines if I recall. 

montezh2001_0-1665169330575.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @montezh2001 ,

If you trying to create variables that can be used in the Targeting workflows you can do it from the 'Targeting and workflows' palet > Properties > Variables. (screenshot)

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1665217740417.png

Br,
Shubham

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @montezh2001 ,

If you trying to create variables that can be used in the Targeting workflows you can do it from the 'Targeting and workflows' palet > Properties > Variables. (screenshot)

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1665217740417.png

Br,
Shubham

Level 3

@Shubham_Goyal__  thanks for your feedback. 

I can perform this kind of variable by using the advanced tabs. What I'm looking for is the ability to use this type of function in the Edit tab. 

Thank you. 

Community Advisor

Hi @montezh2001 ,

In Property tab of campaign edit tab, You can use description part for describing the purpose of the campaign or business requirement of the campaign etc. 

In Documents tab, You can associate various documents with a campaign: reports, photos, web pages, diagrams, etc. These documents can be in any format (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, PNG, JPG, Acrobat PDF, etc). Refer this page to know more about adding document and its purpose.

Budget tab is related to marketing resource management and you can refer this link.

And Measurement tab is related to response management. Document.

So to add variables, As mentioned above by @Shubham_Goyal__ , we can declare instance variable in targeting and workflows > property > Variables tab

ParthaSarathy_0-1665415472951.png

Community Advisor

Hi @montezh2001 ,

I understand what you need but I'm afraid if that functionality is supported in that panel under the Edit tab.

Br,

Shubham