Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Long time processing for delivery send - v8

Level 3

Hi,

I've just started working with ACC v8 and I'm looking for a way to get a better performance on email deployment.

I have a workflow that targets around 1 milion records, the query is based on default recipient table, it excludes from the target email address from particular providers and checks if tracking logs exist. Running it without delivery attached at the end goes smoothly - after 2 minutes I can see results under 'display the target' option.

The situation changes dramatically when I try to use the audience to send the delivery. Executing the query still takes around 2 minutes but preparing a delivery - around 3 hours and sometimes it fails with error: 

'ODB-240003 ODBC: Unable to retrieve error message.'

Adding a split activity and trying to send the message in smaller batches (250k) has the same result.

I'd appreciate any input of this.

Thanks,

Dominik

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2

Hii @dwnuk ,

Let's use continuous delivery onto the split because if any recipient left or the delivery got bounced it will send again and some errors also got reduced which comes in Email delivery, mobile delivery, etc.

Let me know if it is useful or not.

Thanks

Level 3

The issue seems to be linked with 8.4.1 version of the server - as for now I'm waiting for the upgrade to see if it resolves it.