Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Tracking urls that are hidden by <!--[if mso]

Level 2

We use <!--[if mso]> html coding in our emails to display content only when the email is opened with the Microsoft Outlook Client. However Adobe Campaign doesn't identify the url and therefore does not track the url. Are there any ways to get Adobe to recognise the url or is there alternative html coding that you would recommend?

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @paul_wotton.

i planned to solve this by adding the actual generated tracking url and replace the ones inside the conditional comments before we send the email out. I wanted to do it before the send but i thing you can also hardcode them. But good practice is not to use CTA inside conditional comments

Marcel

Community Advisor

Hello @paul_wotton  

This can be solved by using the normal anchor (a) tags instead of v:* VML tags

You can use something like this

<!--[if mso]>

/* Outlook-specific HTML content goes here. */

<![endif]-->

Let me know if that helps

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @paul_wotton,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of any of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa 

Our email designers are working through the suggested code changes and will be testing to ensure changes provide us with a solution. I will let you know how the testing goes. Thanks.

Level 2

Hi @paul_wotton 

Were you able to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Diksha