Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

The Campaign workflow cannot be started

Level 4

The campaign workflow cannot be started in the Adobe Campaign classic environment: After I click the start button after created a campaign workflow, it will not run, only in the "Start as soon as possible" status, all the process control buttons are gray.

felixsongfei_0-1614934268405.png

I've checked the log, it shows "Command 'Wake up' applied on workflow" after I click the "START" button. 

felixsongfei_1-1614934429844.png

But I can start the workflow outside of a campaign workflow, for example the find the workflow in a view of technical workflow folder, after I click the Start, it will run as normally.

Is there any one know the reason of the issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @felixsongfei ,

Please check "operationMgt" workflow. If is is in paused or finished state you need to start it.

It is responsible for execution of campaign workflows.

Thanks,

Deb

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @felixsongfei ,

Please check "operationMgt" workflow. If is is in paused or finished state you need to start it.

It is responsible for execution of campaign workflows.

Thanks,

Deb

Level 2

Hi @Deb_Tripathy ,
I faced the similar issue in campaign workflow and when i checked the "operationMgt" workflow it is up and running fine . No error seen the logs .

then what could be possible root cause for such issue ? any idea ?

Thanks!!!

Pradyumn

Level 3

Ask the admin to run the workflow from "All Workflows" section in Adobe campaign. Which will force this workflow to get started. Thanks!

Administrator

Hi @felixsongfei,

Were you able to resolve this query with any of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa